Sedona – Beautiful, Romantic & Magical – Enjoy Arts, Nature, Attractions and Activites
Sedona, Arizona is the crown jewel of Arizona. Located at the southern end of magnificent Oak Creek Canyon, with its famous red buttes and surrounding forests. Sedona visitors experience a wide range of attractions and recreational opportunities – more than any other place in Arizona. Come to hike, mountain bike, fish, ride horseback, golf, or take an exciting tour of Sedona’s magical red rock country in a jeep, helicopter, biplane, balloon, or on foot.
The Sedona Arizona area brims with scenic beauty, archeological treasures, and rich history. The ancient ruins of and Montezuma Well are just minutes away from your lodging. Jerome, an artist colony and ghost town, the and are also nearby, perfect for daytime adventure using Sedona as a “home” base. has a thrilling natural thirty-foot water slide winding along the creek bed and is a perfect “cool down” on a hot summer day.
Sedona visitors will enjoy unique shopping opportunities as well. Instead of typical malls, visitors will find many excellent shops with real character such as , , , and Uptown Sedona. Sedona Arizona is also home to hundreds of talented artists who display their works in over 50 art galleries.
There's a place to stay and somewhere to eat to suit every budget and taste in beautiful Sedona, Arizona. Dining experiences range from outdoor dining on Oak Creek to terrace dining deep in red rock canyons. Weddings in Sedona are also very popular.
• A vacation to Sedona will satisfy your yearning to get back to nature, indulge your love of art, and need to find a resort community known for its peaceful and invigorating atmosphere.
• Sedona is the ideal place to base your vacation to Northern Arizona with day trips to , , , , and and lands.
• Bring a Healthy Appetite to Sedona. Visitors and locals alike are treated to a wide variety of Sedona Restaurants in Sedona, from out of the world dining with aliens from another planet, to a 40 year tradition of eating breakfast at a restaurant with 101 different omelets, to fine dining on the banks of Sedona’s famous Oak Creek, to casual dining on a rooftop terrace deep inside a red rock canyon–
• On the Ground or in the Air – A Tour of Sedona's Backcountry is a "must-do" activity.
• Shopping in Sedona – Gifts, clothes, art and more: An adventure that never ends. Sedona Shopping opportunities abound. Come prepared to find the best in fine art, Native American jewelry, unique gifts, home decor, and unusual items found nowhere else on earth! Sedona gifts can be found in every corner of Sedona, and there are a number of shopping centers in Sedona.
• Sedona Golf, Hiking, Swimming, Bike Riding, U-Drive Jeeping, Ancient Ruins.
• Visitors who come to Sedona to play golf are in heaven with numerous choices of golf clubs – from a fun-to-play par 3, nine hole course with mature trees and lakes to PGA quality golf designed to challenge even the best.
• Sedona offers a Full Complement of Spa Services and Physical Therapy. Sedona's Spas are top rated. Sedona spa resorts offer the epitome of luxury, pampering and all the amenities you could ever hope to find.
There are a lot of things to See and Do in Sedona and Northern Arizona. Why do so many people come to Sedona the first time and why do many come back time after time again? It's Sedona's Attractions and Sedona Fun!